Senior 3D Graphics Engineer – (m/f/d)Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
We are looking for an experienced and passionate 3D Graphics Engineer – (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As 3D Graphics Engineer at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing a new and modern real-time render engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and cover letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as github) are welcome.
- Design and develop a fresh and modern render engine.
- Implement state-of-the-art real-time and non-real-time rendering techniques.
- Research innovative real-time and interactive rendering techniques, together with the team.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, artists, and designers to achieve the best result.
- Write clear, maintainable and robust code.
- Be a role model for other programmers and oversee the mentoring process inside the discipline.
- 5+ years of professional work experience as Graphics Engineer.
- Excellent programming skills in C++ and modern standards 11/14/17.
- Expertise in real-time 3D algorithms (e.g. Deferred rendering, Forward+, OIT, PBR).
- Excellent Graphics API knowledge (e.g. OpenGL 4.x, Vulkan, DirectX 12).
- Modern GPU programming skills (GLSL/HLSL Shading Model 5.0).
- Multithreaded programming experience.
- Mathematical background (e.g. spherical harmonics, probability distributions, convolution).
- Excellent Debugging and profiling skills for CPU and GPU code.
- Excellent understanding of the latest rendering techniques.
- Engine programming experience (e.g. Unreal, Unity).
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good English skills (written & verbal).
- Willingness to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- RTX experience
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at petrol stations, supermarkets, gym, online shops, retails and more!
- Free public transportation ticket (within the RMV region).
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
LocationFrankfurt am Main, Hessen